Retirement Plan Consultant
Montez joined the firm in 2004 to assist in the Plan Administration and Retirement Planning area. She has over 20 years experience in employee benefit administration, beginning as an administrator in the trust department of a local bank and later serving as Vice President and Trust Officer. Her experience includes all phases of plan administration including plan design, participant education, compliance reporting and marketing.
Montez and her husband, Bill (Sonny), live in Monroe. Their son Mark, daughter-in law Marcee and grandchildren Ian, Megan and Erin, live in Bechhoven, Germany. In addition to planning trips and traveling to Germany, Montez enjoys reading, needlecrafts and decorative painting.
- Tioga (Louisiana), Class of 1965
- General Studies University of Louisiana Monroe
- Employee Benefits School (University of North Carolina), 1992
- Cannon Financial Institute, 1992
- Numerous Continuous Education Courses in all areas of Plan Administration
- Louisiana Notary Public commissioned in 1986